Summer is finally here; and I’m committed to making every single day count! Hope you are too. Here’s my summer to-do list:
- Go to a drive-in movie at Capitola.
- Take a weekend getaway to Calistoga.
- Lounge in Alta Plaza Park with friends, Orelia and a bottle of white wine.
- Check out one of the SF Jazz Summer concerts.
- Get a massage at Sonoma Mission Inn and enjoy lunch & cocktails by the pool.
- Embrace my inner oooom at YogaWorks.
- Say hi more often when I pass someone on the street, especially handsome men. (They are everywhere all of a sudden!)
- Wear sundresses whenever the temperature ventures above 70 degrees.
- Go for long walks at Crissy Field and Baker Beach.
- Visit friends in Mill Valley and soak up the sun as often as possible.