My dad recently used this phrase to sum up how he felt about everything associated with a loved one who passed away many years ago. The words kept playing in my head. Walking Orelia to the park this morning, I was smiling from ear to ear at all the “lovely beyond the ordinary” things that caught my eye and ran through my mind.
- Man, Orelia is one beautiful individual. I just love the way she prances to the park every morning with her tail wagging as if to say “Bring it on, day. I’m ready for this!”
- It’s finally warming up in San Francisco. The skies are blue and the birds are chirping with joy that the temperatures are back to 60+ degrees. I’m pumped to spend more time outdoors this weekend.
- I can’t wait to head to Petaluma for another horseback riding lesson this afternoon. Giddy up!
- I’m excited to spend the weekend celebrating the birthday of a good friend. Birthday cake, anyone?!
- Life is indeed lovely beyond the ordinary these days.
Have a great weekend!
(Love the colorful reins lined up at the barn in Petaluma)
(Orelia – the loveliest of all things in my book)