Oh Mendocino, how I love thee. Let me count the ways.
- Elegant and cozy Blue Door Inn bed and breakfasts – super comfortable bed, warm fireplaces and delicious breakfast of homemade pastries, egg dishes and organic coffee
- A front porch with Adirondack chairs, a view of the sea and the sound of surf crashing in the distance
- The crunch of gravel as I walk to dinner down the street at Cafe Beaujolais and Moosse Cafe
- The peaceful silence and beauty that pervades the entire village
- The joy of knowing my cell phone and wifi don’t work there
Hope to see you soon, Mendocino. You’re always in my heart.